Almose everyone at some point in time has daydreamed about what life might be like in a post apocalyptic or zombie apocalyptic world. There is no doubt that proficiency with firearms and availability of said firearms will be essential to a person’s survival; when there is no law and order, and the thin veneer of civilization has withered away. Here are my 5 must have firearms for a post apocalyptic world.
- An Ar-15 Rifle chambered for either .223 or 556 for close quarters combat scenarios. My preferance is the the DPMS AP4 Panther Carbine.
- A 12 gauge pump action shotgun using 00 buckshot. My preferance is the Mossberg 590A1.
- A primary handgun chambered in 45ACP. My preferance is the Smith & Wesson M&P 45.
- A backup handgun chambered in 9mm. My preferance is the Smith & Wesson M&P 9C.
- A long range rifle capable of reaching out to 1000 yards…
View original post 75 more words